The KLG Rutland experience from start to finish
This is where you can open our doors and windows, experience our conservatories, ask questions and discuss your requirements with one of our experienced local experts. Or, if it’s more convenient, you can simply call us and we’ll arrange for one of our team to visit you at home.
- They’ll show you options, make recommendations and work out a price for you. When you sign on the dotted line (there’s no rush – if you need some thinking time just pop back, or we’ll call round, whenever you’re ready), your order becomes ‘live’. We then process it at our Beeston
- Soon afterwards, our surveyor will arrange an appointment: this will involve taking precise measurements and double-checking your exact requirements
- We pass these on directly to our state-of-the-art, Archer Systems manufacturing plant in Beeston. Being one of the few companies in the industry to make our own home improvements products, we have the huge advantage of being in total control over timescales and product quality. It’s at this time we provide you with a proposed installation date
- When that day comes, our own KLG Rutland team of skilled, experienced fitters will arrive, bright and early, to remove your old windows and doors, and install the new. To allow them to do this efficiently, you should remove all items you can from the work areas – our fitters’ll help with anything heavy
- An average installation will usually be fitted within a day. However, our surveyor will provide you with an approximate length of installation time based upon many years of experience. We’ll leave your home clean, tidy and free from any building materials and installation waste
- On completion, we ask that you pay the fitters – there and then – whatever is due to KLG Rutland
- Then all that’s left is for you to sit back and enjoy your sparkling new windows and magnificent composite doors! Within a day or two, we’ll send you our own 10-year guarantee – along with full DGCOS, insurance-backed warranties – through the post.
We fully appreciate that some people find the prospect of upheaval and installation a bit daunting, but there’s absolutely nothing to worry about. Our fitters are highly experienced: they do their job to the highest standards day in, day out. They know how to work around any problems they might encounter, they understand your natural concerns. If it looks like we are going to have delays due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances we will keep you informed wherever possible and as early as possible. So please, be reassured – your new windows will be in the best of hands!
If you’d like to find out how we could help with your plans for windows, conservatories or composite doors in the Nottingham area, please don’t hesitate to contact Marketing Director Terry Hill for a chat on 01159 221155. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org